Monday, September 22, 2008

Fire House and Miami Spirit

This past weekend, we headed out for a walk, and P had the great idea of walking by the fire station. We stood outside for five minutes or so just staring at the engines inside, and A was so excited! Then, two firemen came out and offered to show A the trucks! They have no idea how much they made his day!! We spent probably 20 min. walking through the fire station and looking at the trucks. They showed A secret compartments where they store stuff on the trucks, let him try on a fire hat (with some help because they are heavy!), showed him their uniforms, turned the lights on for him to watch, and even gave him a plastic fire hat and a sticker badge. I think it may be the highlight of A's short life!



Today, A came up to me carrying a Miami shirt that I had tried on earlier (and decided to forego since my big old belly was hanging out!). He successfully communicated to me that he wanted to wear it, so I put it on for him. He was hysterical running around the house in that huge shirt and somehow managed to not get hurt in the process! Thought I'd share some pics of him! Go Redhawks!



3 comments:

michelle said...

So cute! I love his smile in those pictures of him in the Miami shirt.

shell said...

could he be any cuter!?!?!?

A, E, e, a said...

How fun with the firemen! So nice of them! Hope you're feeling well...A is looking good in "Redhawk Red"!