Friday, September 12, 2008

Mom of the year

Okay, maybe not mom of the year, but I definitely had a great mom day today. It rained almost all day, and if you know A, you know he loves to be outside. We had an OB appt. this morning, but I successfully kept him inside all afternoon and he only complained a few times! We made play dough (which I made by memory and got it right on the first try!), colored on big paper on the floor, and made jell-o which he only sort of liked, but it's sugar-free so I don't blame him. His Gramma came to visit and ate dinner with us, which was great. A loved to show off what a great eater he is, so he actually ate something other than carbs with a huge smile as though he does that every night! And to top it off, he fell asleep with only three short whines... no loud screaming! Yea!!!

Here are a few pics from family hang out time after dinner. A loves to jump on his daddy, which is pretty cute to watch (though it looks painful!)

Oh... A started this new thing today that is pretty cute. He'll actually smile for the camera if you say "smile". Of course, it usually a goofy smile and you have to click fast to get it, but it's hysterical! He kept it going because it made me laugh so hard... what a ham!




No comments: