Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kelley's Island Pictures





Here are a few pics from our recent trip to Kelley's Island in Lake Erie. Now that he's a walker/runner, I have very few pics of A that aren't blurry or of the back of his head! Here's the best I have.

6 comments:

michelle said...

Yay! Welcome to blogspot. I'm excited for your new blog. Great pictures of your little guy...he really looks like a big boy!!

shell said...

He is just too cute! Now we just need some belly pictures! :)

hawleykj said...

sorry shell.... The budda belly is all but gone. He's dropped from the 98th percentile to the 60th in height and weight. Of course, his monster head still measures in at the 95th percentile! I have to admit he gets that from me!

shell said...

you are hilarious-I MEANT YOUR PREGGO BELLY!!!!!

hawleykj said...

are you kidding?!?! i'm not exactly one of those cute pregnant ladies, and i don't think i want pics of my monsterous belly posted where the world can see. maybe if i'm really bored one day and can't think of anything else to post.

shell said...

You are a beautiful preggo but I completely understand. It never hurts to ask though! :) I think I only have a handful of pictures of me pregnant, with both kids combined. I wish I had taken more.