Thursday, September 11, 2008

I guess not...

In my last post, I said he went down for a nap at the regular time. Apparently A wanted you to know that that is not correct. He did go into his crib at the regular time, but it is now 45 min. later and he's still alternating between screaming and jumping up and down in his crib. Seriously... can this kid get any more stubborn?!?! He's exhausted and was practically asleep on my shoulder. How can he still be fighting this hard to stay awake?! He's been up for 8 hours now... that's a ridiculously long time for a toddler. And I really need a nap today, but there's no way I can fall asleep until he does, so I'm hiding in my basement with a load of clothes in the dryer trying to drown on the sound of my strong-willed child.

3 comments:

michelle said...

I like your hideout strategy! Nice.

shell said...

been there. nothing like a strong willed child. i keep reminding myself that they will make fabulous adults....if they make it that far!

A, E, e, a said...

Good Work on hiding near the washer/dryer! I've totally done that, too! Keep up the work- YOU CAN WIN in the long run. =)