Friday, September 5, 2008

Library Time and Diaper Rash

Our local library does a weekly storytime for kids, and I love taking A there. He mostly stares at the other kids, but he loves it and has learned some new fun skills (marching, stomping his feet, etc) from the songs we sing there. It's fun to see him interact with kids of all ages. He's very social... maybe too much so. He wants to hug everyone, which is super cute except when he's trying to hug 4 year old boys that are staring at him with a paranoid look. He was literally chasing kids around the library with his arms out trying to get a hug! I guess it's better than trying to hit everyone or something like that, and the looks on the other kids' faces are priceless.

We started using cloth diapers this week, which I am very excited about. However, yesterday A got the worst diaper rash I've ever seen! He even ate dinner standing up next to me because he didn't want to sit down! It was horrible. I think the detergent didn't wash out all the way, which caused the reaction. I rewashed everything last night and I'm ready to try it again once the rash goes away.

I'm going to add a few more random pics from this summer. Have a great weekend!



At the zoo!





First trip to Oxford!

No comments: