Wednesday, February 17, 2010

-Is spring here yet?! I know it's only February, but I am dreaming of warm, sunny days and green grass. I am tired of tromping through snow that is almost up to my knees.

-We are still in the preschool hunt. I wasn't sold on the first one we saw, so we have two more tours scheduled. I'm ready to make a decision and get this item checked off the list. Hopefully by next week, A will be officially enrolled in a school for next year.

-We are amazingly close to my baby's THIRD birthday! How can that be?! He is excited, as all kids are as their bdays approach. For a special bday treat, he is going to a Miami hockey game with daddy on Saturday night! He will love it... we think... or maybe hate it because it's too loud. Either way, he'll talk about it for weeks to come. Plus, he'll love wearing his MU Hockey jersey (thanks Uncle K and Aunt L).

-We have started taking classes to prepare for adoption. This is the VERY beginning of the process, but we are really excited about it.

That's about it for now. We're praying for a good night's sleep. For some reason, the boys have both been getting up at 6:15 this week. WAY too early in my book. I know they are tired tonight, so maybe we'll get some rest. We'll see. You never know what you are going to get with these boys.

1 comment:

A, E, e, a said...

ADOPTION, really!?! AWESOME. Although it's a surprise to see that, It's seems to 'fit' you guys well. Congrats on a big decision and taking the first steps to making it happen. Love you...-EAM