I was so excited to blog about how we had two straight nights of good sleep. C slept (for the first time in his life) for 9 1/2 hours on Fri. night! Then he went back to sleep until 7:30! It was wonderful. I was super hopeful for Sat. night, but tried not get my hopes too high for another good night. I should have been more optimistic. C slept the entire night for the first time ever! He didn't wake up until 6:30 am! So wonderful! I felt like a new woman with all that sleep.
I was just starting to feel like we had turned the corner and were finally going to get some sleep for the first time in 3 years! BUT... Both boys have caught a cold. Not too bad for an almost 3 year old, but my one year old was up all night long last night. He was crying inconsolably and ended up in bed with us at 11:30! That's how I knew it was going to be a long night. Not much helped. We were up most of the night.
Hopefully tonight will be better.
1 comment:
Sleep will come to those who wait! But, the question is...how long must one wait?!
Post a Comment