A came into the kitchen the other day and out of the blue for no reason, we had this conversation:
"Anna, mommy?"
"Who?"
"Anna?"
(I thought he meant a girl in his class) "No, Hannah."
"No mommy. The girl with the mommy and daddy?"
(Hannah's parents had come to class that day, so I'm still thinking that's who he's talking about) "Yeah, sweetheart. Her name is Hannah. From your class?"
"No the one with all the boys."
"OH, with all the brothers?" We had visited friends around Thanksgiving time who have a daughter named Anna.
"Yeah! That girl. Anna?"
"Yes, buddy. Her name is Anna."
He then got this hearts-in-his-eyes look, gave a big sigh and said, "Hmmm... Anna." Then left the room.
It was hysterical. This boy sure does love girls :)
2 comments:
That is too funny. I wonder what made him think about her. He sure does love the girls!!
no idea what made him think of her. it was so out of the blue. i have no idea what is with him and girls... he is going to get his heart broken a LOT.
Post a Comment