I love my kids. I know... I'm a mom. That's my job. But, it's true.
We were in the car yesterday and I turned the radio on. C immediately told me to turn it off because he didn't like "the people singing at him." So, we decided to sing instead. I couldn't help but laugh out loud as I envisioned the scene in heaven as all three of us belted out "Our God is Greater" by Chris Tomlin. The sweet little 2-year-old and 4-year-old voices in the back were LOUD and not exactly hitting the right notes, but I know that God was smiling down on them like a proud Papa. They were praising Him with every ounce of their beings, and it was precious to witness. In Psalm 100, God calls us to "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord." That was definitely what was going on in the car. Pure, unadulterated, no-holds-barred praise.
No comments:
Post a Comment