Wednesday, December 22, 2010


Nine years ago today, it was 65 degrees and sunny out. The skies were blue, and 150 of our closest friends and family were standing behind us as we promised to love each other through good and bad, rich and poor, sickness and health. The last nine years have brought all of these things, and our promise is even more real today than ever.

Happy Anniversary, P. We've come a long way. Sometimes the road is bumpy, sometimes it is smooth. There have been sections of the road that have been easy, and other parts were so incredibly steep. And sometimes it's so foggy we can barely see the path we are standing on, much less the road ahead. I love you, and there's no one else I'd rather walk through life with.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! We went to a wedding in Oxford this past Saturday and as I walked outside in a dress in the freezing temps it made me realize how crazy it was that you had such a warm and gorgeous day for your wedding!! I can't believe it was 9 years ago.