Thursday, December 2, 2010

It has been so long since I posted that I can't even remember half of what's been going on. Here's a brief update.

-Christmas season is here. I am almost done Christmas shopping already! Kind of nice to have things checked off my list, but also makes for a long December. I feel like Christmas should be here, but it's still three weeks away.

-A had a Christmas Store after school today. He was able to pick out a few gifts on his own: one for C and one for each of his Grandmas. It was pretty cute, and he actually did a great job. I did have to convince him to put back the penguin keychain and pick something different for C, but other than that, he picked out pretty decent job of selecting gifts. Be excited, Grandmas!

-A has a Christmas Program coming up at school. I can't wait! I'm sure it will be very entertaining! He has a "part" that he has to memorize. It's two lines long, and he says it in a group, but he's excited about it. He's also been teaching C some of the carols they are going to sing. It's so cute to hear C singing Jingle Bells.

-C is almost 2! I can't believe it. He got his first big-boy hair cut... kind of. I basically just cut around his ears, cut the mullet off the back and trimmed his bangs out of his eyes. It took a pack of Smarties to bribe him to sit still for the few brief minutes that I had, but it turned out pretty cute. I'll post a picture soon...I hope.

-P and I got to spend a weekend with out the kids! It was great! We stayed downtown, ate some delicious meals, did some window shopping and just enjoyed uninterrupted conversation. It was great! Long overdue. Thanks Grandma and Nonno for watching the kids for us!!!

-Some great Holiday events coming up. Look forward to posts about: The Annual Cookie Making Marathon, Gingerbread Houses, Trains Downtown, trip to Cleveland, and possibly A's first Ice Skating Attempt.

No comments: