Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, Daddy

The boys made some cards for Daddy's birthday. After they were finished drawing, I wrote word for word what they told me they wanted to say to Daddy. Enjoy.


Happy Birthday, Daddy! I am excited to give you your present. I like when we go to the park at Bell Tower and play on the swings. And I like to play hide-and-seek with you. I love you!
Love, Baby Bear A
(Yep... he signed his card Baby Bear. Not sure why, but he insisted. Made P laugh out loud when he read it.)


Happy Birthday, Daddy. I like to play with Mr. Mister and Mr. Newton (his cousins). I like to rock it out. I like to sing, "Old Ball Game". (meaning "Take me out to the ball game.") I love you! Love, C


2 comments:

michelle said...

oh man, I love it. Baby Bear made me laugh and so did C's card. You have such cute boys. We need to play soon!

hawleykj said...

I still laugh when I read "baby bear". the kids are at such funny stages. i feel like they make me laugh all the time. i would love to play soon.