Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of School

A started school. He did great. A few tears, but they didn't last long the teacher said. Today was his second day, and same scenario. I'm hoping the tears stop soon. It makes it hard to walk away, but I know he will love it once he's there. He loves the trucks, slides, tree house, and snack, though today's carrots and celery didn't quite cut it for this picky eater. He was also extremely excited to be in the red group and he loved getting to sit on a carpet square with the letter A on it.

C, on the other hand, isn't a fan of school. He cries on and off pretty much the whole time A is gone. He gets this pouty face and starts calling for A. I even tried to take him to a park today, but it didn't work. We were there for almost 45 min. and I think he went down a slide twice. He just sat and moped. I hope that ends soon, too.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

The second picture reminds me of the youngest sister in our family! Just like C. she wanted to be just like her older sibs!

hawleykj said...

i hope he turns out half as wonderful as my baby sister!