Why I'm Super Tired and it's only 8:00
1- A trip to the doctor (well-child visit). Keeping 2 kids entertained in the doctor's office for an hour is not an easy task.
2-Spending several hours outside in 80 degree weather after having winter coats on less than a week ago. The sun was beautiful, but draining.
3-My kids wouldn't know a good choice today if it hit them in the head. Standing up in the bath tub, running into walls, climbing on unstable objects... Lots of bumps and bruises today.
4-My escape artist 1-year-old pulled his stool to the front door, used a snow scraper to open the lock and then let himself outside in his socks. Smart kid, but he is a HANDFUL!
5-Lugging a heavy bag of sand into the back yard and adding it to the sand table, only to have C take it out and throw it on the ground one handful at a time.
6-Bath time with two extremely wiggly kids. I think I got as wet as they did.
7-And we had turkey for dinner. Delicious, but it has the same effect in April that it does on Thanksgiving.
Now, I'm off to quickly clean the smooshed raisons from the kitchen floor and fold some laundry while I crash on the couch. Thank goodness for a good night sleep last night. I don't know how I would have made it through this day without it.
2 comments:
i am tired reading this!!! hope you get a good nights sleep!
augh, Kristen...that does sound like it was an exhausting day! Hope the rest of the last week has gone better. =) Good work keeping your cool through all of that. -Erica
Post a Comment