-C has a new word: Phoebe. It's the name of our neighbor's cat. My boys love that cat, and C is constantly chasing after her calling, "bee-bee...bee-bee". It's adorable.
-A has been diaper free since Sunday! This includes a trip downtown, several walks and trips to the park. Besides a few slip ups on Tuesday, he's done a great job of staying dry. I am so excited, and he is so proud. Yesterday, we went out to a restaurant for dinner. I debated putting a diaper on him because it was going to be such a long time and no way to cart a potty chair into the restaurant. But he refused, saying he's a big boy now. After dinner, before dessert, I took him to the bathroom to use the big toilet for the first time, and he did GREAT! The best was when he ran back to the table with arms up in the air like a runner at the finish line. He then announced for the entire restaurant to hear, "I PEED IN THE POTTY!!!" He was so proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment