For those of you lucky enough to not live in the midwest, you may not realize how frigid it's been lately. We haven't had it as bad as others, but it's been cold! Our computer is in the basement, so I have to admit I haven't been able to brave the cold of our basement to post new pics.
C and A both are fighting colds. It's made for a long week, especially since C isn't a great sleeper anyway. I have had a chance to catch a few naps, so that has helped, but it's been tough to be trapped inside with two sick kids. I hate to wish away the days, but I have to admit I am anxious for Spring to arrive. I'm just not much of a winter person.
Other than that, not too much new around here. I'll post few new pics of the boys. I'm sure I have tons of funny stories, but when I wait this long in between posts, I forget all the funny moments. Hope you are having a great weekend! Stay warm!
1 comment:
What a proud and loving big brother! And I love the "little brother" shirt.
Post a Comment