Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day






Today we woke up to about 4 inches of snow, and they say this may turn into one of the worst ice storms in Cincinnati history.  Before the ice started falling, though, I was able to get A outside.  It was so fun for him to play in the snow.  We even went sledding down our driveway.  He loved it!  

Baby C had his 1 mo. appt. today, so we braved the snowy roads and headed to the doctor.  The kid has had a rough start to this world.  He is officially "colicky" and we are giving him some meds for acid reflux.  Hopefully this will help him have more happy times.  The meds have already helped a little, and supposedly in the next week and a half or so, they should help even more.  We'll see.  I'm looking forward to longer stretches of sleep, which could be coming within the next couple of weeks.  I hope.  I'm praying C catches on to sleeping a lot sooner than his brother who didn't sleep through the night until he was 15 months old.  But C is pretty cute.  He loves to be held and is so peaceful in someone's arms.  I've been carrying him around the house in a sling that I made, and he looks so cute asleep in the sling.

The one non-snow day pic is of A with his daddy before church on Sunday.  P's cousin gives us a ton of hand-me-downs for A, and they are all super cute and preppy.  A looked adorable in his striped blazer and designer jeans.  I just had to laugh that my not-quite 2 year old has more designer clothes than I do.  

No comments: