Thursday, October 30, 2008

A New Twist

I have now reached the point where I can't see my feet and every time I bend over, a noticeable grunt is heard. I was reading to A today, and the books on the floor were just out of reach. Every time I bent over to get another one, he would "mock" me and make a groan noise. It was hilarious!

So it is definitely harder for me to move these days, but I no longer hold the title of "least mobile" in our house. Patrick went to get an MRI on his knee after getting knocked down pretty hard in an ice hockey game. It turns out that he doesn't need surgery (thank goodness), but he's supposed to stay off it for three weeks. He's hobbling around on crutches now. Should be an interesting three weeks as A is getting faster and we are getting slower.

2 comments:

A, E, e, a said...

Kristen...
I love it! I totally remember the "grunting" phase- Elise would mock me, too. =) What's your due date again? I forget, sorry...

hawleykj said...

January 14th, but I'm planning on packing my bag in the middle of December just in case this one decides to show up early like A. :)