Sunday, June 24, 2012

There has been so much going on around here and I haven't had time to sit and blog. But I want to get these memories down before I get too far behind.

A has officially graduated from preschool. His last week was so much fun as they had a play and a picnic. Here he is in his play. 


 This was part of our class gift to A's teachers. The kids used their fingerprints for the faces and then I made them into little people. I think they turned out really cute. And before you start thinking I'm all crafty, I borrowed this idea from my mom's preschool!

A's class at the picnic.

A and C with A's teachers on the last day of school.

The first week of summer, we ventured to the Cincinnati Nature Center with our friends. We had so much fun! We did a nature scavenger hunt through the woods, then we saw tadpoles in the lake and ended up at the Childrens' Playscape where the kids got to dig in the dirt, play in a waterfall and go creeking. What a great place! We'll definitely make our way back there again before the summer is over.


My boys had gotten a set of hockey guys for Christmas, which they have loved playing with ever since.  This summer, I decided to increase the fun by creating our own rink. I put a 9x13 pan in the freezer to make a rink. The kids play hockey on it until the ice has melted too much. Then we refreeze it for later. It has been hours of fun!

No comments: