We were met at the door of Gramma the Great's house by P's cousin MG. She's 9 and couldn't wait for the boys to arrive. So, A had an instant friend who even spent the night so she could be there as soon as he woke up. And we had a built in babysitter. It was great! We enjoyed time with family, ate a TON and then the boys did great on the trip home. We almost didn't have to stop, but about 20 min. away, C started melting down. He hadn't eaten lunch, and I decided it's too messy to try to feed babyfood to an infant who's facing backwards in his carseat. So we took a brief 5 min. stop, fed C really quickly and headed home.
It was so much fun and it was nice to have the weekend to recoop and readjust to the "real world." A and C miss their friends and P and I miss our babysitters.
Amazingly with all that traveling, I forgot to take any pictures! We were just enjoying ourselves too much!
No comments:
Post a Comment