Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Solids

I can't believe how fast time goes.  C is almost 6 months old, so I finally caved in and started solid foods.  With the first, I looked forward to introducing this whole new world of food to my baby.  But, with the second, I am much more wise.  I know that starting solids means more things to remember to pack in the diaper bag.  So, I have been dragging my feet for awhile, but you can see from the last picture that he LOVED his baby cereal.  Apparently daddy wasn't feeding him fast enough, so Baby C decided to help speed the process along.  And, amazingly most of the food stayed in his mouth.  I think he's had so much medicine between his baby zantac and the 4 antibiotics he was on for his ear infections that he is used to us feeding him.  
Here are some pics of the first feeding.  The wet-looking shirt is from drool, not cereal.  :)


No comments: