Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good Morning, Mommy

They grow up so fast.  I know everyone says that, but it really is true.  Just a few months ago, A had only a few sounds that he knew.  He could say "ma", but it didn't mean me necessarily.  This morning, daddy got him out of bed.  He came running into the kitchen with  Duck in his hands and his hair all messed up.  He looked at me with a big smile and said as clear as day, "Good Morning, Mommy."  It was one of those moments that mean nothing but mean everything at the same time.  

Other updates:  Baby C is growing so fast.  I can't wait to see what he weighs in at tomorrow for his 4 month appt.  I'm guessing 18 pounds, but we'll see.  He is extremely close to rolling over... he just keeps getting one of his arms stuck and can't quite push over.  He is such a happy, smiley baby.  He is so easy going and laid back, which is great since his older brother is anything but laid back.  We went to storytime at the library today and then a birthday party for two of A's storytime buddies.  Baby C did great!  He only cried when I put him back in his car seat.  As long as he wasn't strapped in, he was full of smiles and coos.  

I guess that's it for now.  I hear C waking up, so I need to go get him.  Hopefully pics to follow soon.  

2 comments:

A, E, e, a said...

so true....so true...I thought of you the other day...Elise and Adam were praying before bed and Elise prayed for the family, the dog, the normal things...then said, "and we pray for Daddy's boogers"...NICE! I love what comes out of their mouths.

hawleykj said...

hysterical! elise always seems to have the best quotes! hope you are feeling well.