Friday, February 27, 2009

Almost two.

A will be two tomorrow!  I can't believe it.  We had four friends over today to play and family coming over tomorrow.  Today's party was way better than I ever could have expected.  5 toddlers for an hour and a half, and not a single "MINE" was uttered!  The kids all shared toys and played so well together.  A was so excited to have his friends over.  He practiced all week saying "Hi... Come in" so he could greet his friends at the door.  I'll post pics of the party soon, after I get pics from tomorrow's family get together.  

Reading Time!

The boys doing puzzles together

A "helping" to make playdough for his birthday party.  Note to self: next time, don't leave an open bag of flour too close to toddler hands.

Sporting a Sycamore HS t-shirt... my alma mater. Go Aves!

A family picture!

No comments: