At 5:30 am on Sunday morning, my water broke. About 1 1/2 hours later, we were in the hospital with the labor process off to a great start. At 4:16 pm, our new baby boy entered this world weighing 7 lbs 10 oz and measuring 19 3/4 inches. Big Brother A loves his new baby brother. He can't wait for Baby C to be able to play with him. He's tried to share his coloring book and cars already, and he wanted to feed Baby C some cookies when I tried to explain that he was crying because he was hungry! He'll be a great big brother!
As for me, I'm doing fine. I'm excited to be home with all of my boys (and a little overwhelmed, I must admit). A is finally asleep and Baby C is currently asleep, too, so I am going to take this rare moment to catch a few well-earned minutes of rest. Feel free to call or stop by to meet our new baby!




No comments:
Post a Comment